<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3893306785884028919?origin\x3dhttps://cmr-dream-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

cmr-dream-world.blogspot.com Welcome all..especially taggers.. I'm Meng Rui, currently in wonderful 1E3.. With loads of friends, joy & laughter.. Hope you won't mind leaving a tag because it doesn't costs you anything..Have a nice time viewing my blog ^_^

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Get new bag
New Hp
Watch Eclipse DVD??
Cinema: Watch New moon
Hang out wif friends
Best Friends Forever
Get good grades

Watch Breaking Dawn

Have parties like we used to be


Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Bei Zhi Jessie Shu Fang Yi Cheng
Jie Rou Esther Mei Yuen 6-4!
Charmaine Gem Darren Lyka
Zoe Jane Liu Can Tammy
Beizhi 2nd blog Zhi Ning Xiu Hao Pethanakshi

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ December 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, October 15, 2009

HI again, it seems like I have been blgging almost everyday!
Today, we, the primary 6 gone to either Sembawang or Pasir ris beach for the sea shore life program! Yeah!!! My class went to Sembawang beach and the journey was short but we have alot of fun. Joyce, SF, BZ, me, stephanie! We sat at th back, the five of us! We also had begun eating and Piza almost caught us, what a relief, many of us took hp but I did not cos I did not know that we can bring hp, what a boom. Then we reach the beach and begin picking, and the teacher-in-charge was mr mushroom, our PE teacher cos MK did not come. Then ZN n LC join us in picking litters. It was tiring, especially SF, poor thing! We picked dead leaf, bottle cap, styrofoam pieces and many more- using our gloves. After that, Joyce, SF and me went to fill the plastic bag with dead leaves- that what the teachers said. Finally, it was our break time! Yahoo! We ate and drink. BZ, ZN, Steph and the rest went playing with sand and they almost get wet! While Joyce, Sf and me went to seat at a bench and play my UNO cards then JL and EZE came in ruining our game. They almost got the cards sticky. After a round, JL went to play with us, then we were played and more boys came to cheer for him, we got sweets too! We played half way and the mr mushroom said that we have to go. The ride back to sch was bumpy and I was very tire...... Reaching sch, we played UNO and Stress, Sf is good! Then at chinese class, CY, LC, SF, BZ and I played true and dare. I was the luckiest of all, I did not get pick while the rest always.....
AT 1pm, We were called down by cher to go down, and realised that we had to sing two songs for our teachers. The songs were not bad. Just that we will be rehearsing next week together with my friends*_*
But I dont know y that I slp so peacefully this afternoon, wondered if it is becos that the trip to the beach was tiring?????

♥our lips must always be sealed
5:25 AM