<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3893306785884028919?origin\x3dhttps://cmr-dream-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

cmr-dream-world.blogspot.com Welcome all..especially taggers.. I'm Meng Rui, currently in wonderful 1E3.. With loads of friends, joy & laughter.. Hope you won't mind leaving a tag because it doesn't costs you anything..Have a nice time viewing my blog ^_^

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Get new bag
New Hp
Watch Eclipse DVD??
Cinema: Watch New moon
Hang out wif friends
Best Friends Forever
Get good grades

Watch Breaking Dawn

Have parties like we used to be


Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Bei Zhi Jessie Shu Fang Yi Cheng
Jie Rou Esther Mei Yuen 6-4!
Charmaine Gem Darren Lyka
Zoe Jane Liu Can Tammy
Beizhi 2nd blog Zhi Ning Xiu Hao Pethanakshi

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ December 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Last sat, BZ, Petha, Gem and I went to Yio Chu Kang Secondary for some money saving tingy..... (Not very sure what the title is) It was quite fun and most of our class student leader did not turn up for some reasons......
At first, we took a bus there, went there and then took our breakfast- a burger and milo, yum!
Then, we hear the talk of saving money thingy bt we had heard of it before. N the worst of it was that Uno and KL/LK was sitting infront of us and we were quite annoyed...
Not to mentiom that we were in the same colour group and BZ and I have to be in his group as Petha and Gem was in the other group... Bt it was fun and our group was always losing to them... Sad.. >_<
After that, we took a break and continue but this time, Petha, BZ, Gem and I was in a group to play a game which is all abt saving money and money thingy.. very fun and I too have won thanks to luck....
After that, I was almost dead beat as I walked up the bus and petha still insisted that we walked home... so hot that i could exploxed and Uno was still opposite us and BZ and I were very annoyed with him- could consider my worst enermy.

♥our lips must always be sealed
7:10 AM